[SLUG] Sarasota Meeting

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 18:20:26 EST

----- Forwarded message from slug@lists.nks.net -----

From: "Cameron Hunt" <cam@certinc.com>
To: <slug@nks.net>
Subject: Sarasota SLUG Meeting invite
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:43:48 -0500

To all Sarasota/Bradenton SLUGers (including our orphans in Naples/Ft.
Myers):

Tomorrow is the big day - we'll be covering Linux clusters, along with the
usual motley crue of rumors, lies, and damn lies (AOL/Red Hat anyone?). As
always, the meeting is BYOB (Bring Your Own Brain/Burbon/Beer).

We'll see you at 7:00 p.m.!

Thanks,
Cam Hunt
Certification, Inc.

Certification, Inc. offers the only complete Open Source certification track
in the state of Florida: the SAIR/GNU Linux Certified Engineer (LCE). SLUG
members can qualify for free classes.

----- End forwarded message -----