Re: [SLUG] Chopping up a file...

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 19:50:05 EST

Strange! This issue came up last night when my son wanted me to send
him a 128 Meg attachment and the mail service only allows 20 megs. I
knew about split but not about csplit. But... it's Linux -- shoulda
known there would be a CHOICE!

BTW, cat (as per the split man page) is what you use to restore the pieces.

Ed.