Re: Re: [SLUG] Linux on Laptops

From: Glenn Meyer (me@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 13:30:51 EST

I have installed RH7.0 and 7.1 on my IBM ThinkPad 390E and RedHat found
everything - sound, video, pcmcia and network cards, everything! The only
thing I am unsure of is the built in Modem. I never had cause to use it. I
think it was a Lucent WinModem, so I doubt that it did. But other than the
modem that I never wanted to use, I was very impressed.