[SLUG] CodeWeavers Crossover

From: james martinez (jmarti16@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 03:16:25 EST

Hey,
        Just a heads up if you haven't tried this yet. The Crossover plugin from
CodeWeavers is pretty good. I installed it this past weekend and after
playing with it a while decided to go ahead and pay the 19.95 for the
registered version. You can download a fully functional demo to try out it is
nagware though. Pops up little messages when you use it every now and then.
But I figure just the fact that it runs the Quicktime plugin perfectly not
just as a plugin but as an stand alone movie player too. Installation and
setup is easy. Any one else try this out yet if so what did you think?

Link http://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover/