Re: [SLUG] Last Loki games

From: Logan (logan1304@home.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 21:36:23 EST

Arrrgh!!! I just tried to snatch the patches but the file is a .run
file... Something similiar to Gnome red-carpet... I will email them and
post the results.

The Logan

--
9:35pm up 11 days, 20:47, 1 user, load average: 0.11, 0.34, 0.47
Everything you've learned in school as "obvious" becomes less and less