[SLUG] I sent this to Loki... Hopefully I can help you all.. at least the gamers

From: Logan (logan1304@home.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 21:58:42 EST

Hi folks,
         I play three games... Civ Call to Power, Heroes III... and Nethack.
Nethack I dont worry about. Civ and Heroes I do as I have to download
patches from my commercial CDROMS. I sent this message to
support@lokigames.com:

--
9:45pm up 11 days, 20:57, 1 user, load average: 0.08, 0.17, 0.31
I value kindness to human beings first of all, and kindness to animals.