Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meeting Announcement

From: Ben Ostrowsky (ostrowb@tblc.org)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 10:17:15 EST

> What is the street address of the Barnes and Noble (I will be coming from
> Orlando.)

I don't have the street address, but take I-4 west to I-75 south. Take
the Brandon exit (SR 60), which should be the second exit). At the
off-ramp, turn left. As you go under I-75, move to the right lane.
Turn right at the first light, into Brandon TownCenter. (It's very much
like Seminole TownCenter, of course.) You'll see the store on your
right; take the first right to get to its parking lot.

Ben