Re: [SLUG] Need help compiling NVIDIA Drivers

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 10:17:14 EST

It's important to follow instructions from nvidia as they say not to install
a couple of things that comes with your distribution. I cannot recall the
names but it's related to glx3d.

I've been using nvidia drivers for a couple of years and don't have any
problems. Nor do I need to change the kernel.

So don't follow Mandrakes instructions but nvidia instead. Let me know if
this is of any help.

--

Steve