Re: [SLUG] 486's and keyboards

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 02:02:01 EST

You can get a cheapo keyboard at the computer shows for $4.00 that is what I
paid for a brand new at keyboard and $3.75 for a ps/2 keyboard that they
seem to always have out there for the past 4 years! YOu can get ps2/at
adapters out there for $1.75 that work.

It sounds like a huge thing to have a keyboard hooked up as cheap as they
are I would not worry about it. Where I use to work we threw out over 100 at
keyboards and 95% of them worked. Also if you do have to get back into the
machine and reset stuff you need a keyboard anyways right?