RE: [SLUG] (FWD) BOUNCE Admin request of type /^\s*get\s+\S+\s+\S +\s*$/i at line 6

From: Grantham, Patrick (Patrick.Grantham@vacationclub.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 12:31:04 EST

Trying to get them to. Essentially I have never got win clients to connect
successfully to samba servers. It does not concern me (at this point)
because the traffic stays on private lans. However, having to sent the
registry key on the win clients to use plain text is not a very elegant
solution. Obviously using encrypted passwords is the best.