Re: [SLUG] linux kde mail clients

From: Bill Triplett (btt@nethouse.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 07:17:37 EST

On Sat, 2002-02-16 at 01:49, Thomas A. Ufer wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 21:50, patrick grantham wrote:
> > Who uses what Linux mail clients? WKDE Kmail seems so
> > spartan, in the way of features. It's not very rich. I seek something that's
> > rich in features (i.e. message rules and such.)
>
> A few of the members told me about Ximian Evolution. So far, I really
> like it.

Yes... evolution definitely has a leg-up on usable, GUI mail clients.
The debian testing/woody install was a little scary... having to trick
apt by changing the sources.list from testing -> unstable, then apt-get
update, then apt-get install evolution, then changing the sources.list
from unstable -> testing, then another apt-get update.