Re: [SLUG] linux kde mail clients

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 07:33:42 EST

I don't think it's kmail that you want to get to open URLs...it's something
within kde itself. Go to the kde Control Center, then do File Associations,
then click on the little expando-plus next to Text for the Known Types...then
click on html and then you can change the order of preferred html readers...

Hope this helps!

Russell Hires