Re: Morser -- was: Re: [SLUG] DHCP question - text 2 speech??

From: doc (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 15:52:30 EST

I used ViaVoice briefly -- the process of "training" it to accurately
recognize my voice was very tedious -- well over 30 minutes as
I recall. The accuracy remained limited enough that I did not
pursue it -- still have it here -- may have to play with it some more
one of these days ... that is after I first try Festival!

doc