Re: [SLUG] Ok here we have it now,,

From: Bill (selinuxathome@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 14:09:15 EST

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 11:54, you wrote:

> You probably need to check the clock crystal on your motherboard. If
> the part number ends with "(-i)" you'll need to contact your motherboard
> manufacturer to exchange it for one that generates cycles in
> non-imaginary time. This is a known erratum.

In fact, of all the possible errata, it is one of the more popular: running
second only to the "blue face of surprise".

The alternative is to buy
> a case made of exotic matter, but those can get pretty expensive and the
> heat dissipation characteristics are pretty awful.

Tell me about it!

I made a case with an exotic dancer once but I was nearly out of money so she
didn't think I was sincere. I had no idea exotic cases were so expensive!

It was, however, just as you say, too hot to touch.