Re: [SLUG] MS Threatens to Pull Windows From Market?!

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 20:00:57 EST

What an dramatic and definitive proof of microsoft's choke-hold on
personal computing!

If a monopoly has grown to such extent that it can intimidate our
justice system by merely threatening to withhold a product, then it has
become a threat to our way of life. It's time for the Second American
Revolution.

Sorry Gnorb, but I believe that our spineless corporations will sit this
one out on the bench keeping company with the (in)justice system.

Ed Centanni