[SLUG] Need Job assistance

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 06:23:02 EST

I just found out yesterday that my contract will end the end of this
month. I was wondering if anyone might have any leads on a position in
the Tampa Bay area using Linux or Unix?

I would prefer a system Administration type of position.

I'm presently supporting a couple of Linux servers, including
installation and configuring. These servers are running Apache and
Coldfusion. I also do some development and support with Coldfusion for a
change request tracking system using Coldfusion and Mysql on Linux
(Redhat 7.1 and 7.2). Along with other application support duties on a
system 390 IBM VM system.

I can be reached by email at mchester@pobox.com or phone 960-3876.

Thanks for any leads
Mike Manchester