Re: [SLUG] dsl and linux connections

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 08:28:49 EST

Here ya go. Works like a charm for me. I don't know the particulars, but I
think it just does the forwarding, it doesn't do much firewalling...if you
have Earthlink, I stongly recommend PPPoE software for your linux machine.

To test it, just run it as root
./iptables.sh

Enjoy! (And send more kudo points to Derek, who wrote this little ditty!)

Russell