RE: [SLUG] Tampa meeting: What happened?

From: John Wright (wjohn1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 10:31:09 EST

It would seem to me to be a good time to mention that another group
I belong too has fashioned a small, self-standing sign with legs
fashioned with inexpensive PVC and the sign portion made as dry-erase
board with the club logo & header on the top printed in perminant ink
pen and an area below to place messages such as:

" we were not able to use room 684 and had to use a different room."
" Please go to room xx ----> "

This would help the late comers as we as the guards/security people.

Fred