Re: [SLUG] Konquerer Strangeness

From: Michael Grossman (ceratophyllum@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 20:52:33 EST

You might want to try searching usenet with deja--I
mean Google-- and see what you find. (Sorry, I can't
remeber what I was searching for when I came across
it.) I found some discusion of this problem and
vaguely recall theories that it had something to do
with switching virtual desktops or DND between certain
windows. I'm using SuSE 7.3 and I downloaded KDE
2.2.2 hoping to get rid of this problem. Oh, well. I
have not seen the bug much since I still tend to use
the command prompt more often then the filemanager.
Speaking of Konqy bugs, has anyone noticed how awful
it is with proxies? I am forced to connect through a
proxy server and just have to use Opera. It is most
confused about SOCKS, FTP, and HTTPS.