[SLUG] moving a ntfs drive to a linux box.

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 21:14:57 EST

I am nearly ready to turn off win box. I have, but one hold out: a drive
with every bit (pardon the pun) of data known to my life. I am contemplating
the best way to move the data. It seems easiest to me to attach the drive to
the one of the unused IDE connectors, create a mount an away I go. I have
done this before, but that drive was formatted FAT32. Whereas the drive I
want to move this time is NTFS. I can think of no compatibly issues.

Any thoughts?

Patrick