Re: [SLUG] BIOS flash ...

From: Neil Kittipalo (kpneil@haube.org)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 23:42:32 EST

Ah well. I have DRDOS somewhere but have not tried it for this.
I have an ISO file which fits on one of those 50-something MB credit card cds
Has all the Dos 6.x stuff and bunches of utiities and drivers I wanted
available. When I burned it I used the #1 dos diskette as the boot image.
It boots from the cd and you get a message like this...

MSCDEX Version 2.23
Copyright ........blah-blah
        Drive D: = Driver IDECD000 unit 0
----------
You have booted into DOS - you are at A:
The drive letter of your CD appears above.
Most of the tools you need are here on A: ... Try dir <Enter>

On the cd you'll find DOS floppy images - use rawrite to make the
floppies if you need them.
All the files from the floppies are also in the \dos irectory on the cd.

Hunt around there are other Dos thingies on the cd.

A:\>

Anyone want more details email me
Neil

--
-
Microsoft is to good software what the Taleban were to good government