Re: [SLUG] re init my console

From: Greg Schmidt (slugmail@gschmidt.net)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 10:24:15 EST

If you think you might be able to still type in the console even if you
can't see what you type, you could try "reset" or "clear". If a program
running in the console has gone off into the deep weeds you can kill its
process from another working console or maybe stop it with Ctrl+C inside
the screwy one. And it is flashing? Are the cable connections tight?

Also, take a look at this short section of the Keyboard-and-Console HOWTO
for more details. Chapter 4 - resetting your terminal.

http://www.ellisbros.com/LDP/HOWTO/Keyboard-and-Console-HOWTO-4.html