RE: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting

From: MRock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 18:22:40 EST

AS long as my name has been mentioned I will comment and try to follow up
tomorrow. The meetings were originally being held where I work and that go
everything started,,, then I was reassigned to a traveling job and the
meetings were moved to Certification Inc on
Wood street. I really have not been in town for quite some time to attend a
meeting and just got back from California. I would be glad to host the
meetings again but cannot guarantee I will even be in town to have the
building open.

I will call tomorrow to see if I can get Cam on the phone as see what the
situation is.

Michael C. Rock