Re: [SLUG] sprint pcs + linux

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 19:08:20 EST

On Tuesday 02 April 2002 05:22 pm, you wrote:

I don't know about Sprint PCS but I can do it with Verizon Wireless
and my Motorola StarTAC. All I needed was the connector cable. Belkin
makes em for all the different phones. I got one at CompUSA about a
year ago and it worked like a charm. The phone acts as a modem and
accepts AT commands so it isn't a problem getting it to work.

When I started to research the idea I started at the Verizon and
Motorola web sites. There are pages out there but I don't have any
links in "My" vast caverns....sorry.

--
R.G. Mayhue
r.g.mayhue@verizon.net