Re: [SLUG] keyboard died

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 08:33:08 EST

Jim:
Do you have telnet or ssh running on the box? If so you can ssh or
telnet into it. I've found if you ssh into the box from another Linux
machine you can run X windows programs on the Linux box you ssh from. I
ran the up2date from a box I was ssh'ed into and forgot to tell up2date
to no use the gui and to my surprise the gui for up2date poped up on my
machine.

Mike M.