Re: [SLUG] Sarasota/Bradenton Meeting, April 23, 2002

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 20:21:15 EDT

There is always room for beer :)

>Also, Mr. Miller, if you would rather not have 12 ppl at your house, we
>are more than happy to host the meeting here at our office. There is a
>great bar 3 doors down, and we should have plenty of room for x-20
>people. Also wireless, Cat-5 (only about 12 open ports) and a T1 to play
>with.

I think our house is fine at least for April; wife has already approved,
and too many location changes will get everybody (including me) confused.

However, I think it would be good to seek a permanent place in the
Sarasota/Bradenton area (Venice is just a bit too far for many, no?). I
wish I could provide it, but I'm really more of a seasonal resident than
a year-round one. That + sometimes heavy work travel schedule makes it
impossible for me to permanently host meetings, or I certainly would.

So it goes. See those of you who come Tuesday on Tuesday.
Party/meeting/gathering. We'll have a good time whatever we call it, no
matter how many people do or do not show up. :)

- Robin