Re: [SLUG] Jobs at SLUG site

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 17:24:39 EDT

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 10:17, Derek Glidden wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 20:30, Glen wrote:
> >
> > I wish I were qualified for either job at nks... they sound like a lot more
> > fun than my current job.
> >

> Nah. All we do all day is sit around, drinking Cokes, listening to
> music and playing on computers. It's pretty dull.

Yeah. Dismal. It wouldn't agree with you. Sometimes I can barely stomach
the mandantory Freshmeat check. So much OpenSource, it's overwhelming at
times.

> Oh, except for the supermodel massage therapists we have on staff. Did
> I mention those? I think I forgot to mention those. Those are pretty
> exciting.

Derek is always bogarting the supermodels. The rest of us have been
suffering under the oppressive thumb of Helga. Major Domo doesn't mind
Helga so much though, we give him a good ribbing about it.

- Ian