[SLUG] Looking for used CPU's

From: ramiro souto (rsouto@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 01:44:10 EDT

Hello funseekers:
I was just talking with AJ and he gave me the idea to post this message
to the group:

I have a DFI P5BTX/L REV. C+ MB.

Please, I'm looking for a used/new CPU, as cheaply as possible

Pentium MMX233 MHZ 66 MHZ 3.5X
or
AMD K6 - 266 66 MHZ 4X
or
CYRIX 6x86MX-PR266 83 MHZ 2.5X
or
Anything else equivalent or slower that this MB will accept.

I'm trying to put together a CHEAP box so hopefully with some help I can
perform my first Linux installation.

If you can help me please send an e-mail to me, I'm pretty sure the group
does not want to read this boring stuff.

TIA for any help.
Ramiro Souto

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.