Re: [SLUG] Suse

From: Bill (selinuxathome@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 14:51:13 EDT

On Saturday 13 April 2002 02:08, you wrote:
> With 35 bucks:
> 1. I get drunk
> 2. I fuck a beautiful girl
> 3. I can get a fight if I want to ahahahaha
>
> > Seriously, it's only 35 bucks for the personal edition.
> >
> > --- Andy Woeber <scoville300@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > > Don't SUSE programmers and engineers require food?
> >
> > =====
> > Justin Keyes, m9u35@yahoo.com

getting kicked off it. Although the whole post was tasteless; comment #2 went
beyond tasteless to repugnant and has no place on a family / co-ed mailing
list.

Normally, I don't respond to people who use that sort of language because
most of them do not understand, nor do they want to understand, what could
possibly be wrong with what they have said. I'm going to assume you are
smarter than the rest of those folks ... that you'll give this a few moments
thought and realize that your choice of words was unwise.

I'm not asking for an apology ... just freedom from such language on a Linux
User Group mailing list.

If that is too much to ask, you'll eventually have to deal with the list
moderator.

Bill