Re: [SLUG] Suse

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 19:49:13 EDT

Well it says they make it available via ftp.

"With our SuSE Linux FTP version (SuSE Linux Professional, excluding
commercial program packages, which we are not allowed to offer on their own
for download) we provide a free service for all those who wish to install
SuSE Linux via FTP.

--

Steve ________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail creates out-security, and more spam. By using it you teach others, less knowledgeable, that it's safe to use.