Re: [SLUG] FREE Suse

From: Paul Braman (aeon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 20:41:46 EDT

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Ronald KA4INM Youvan wrote:

> I buy (about $49) every major upgrade to Slackware to help support
> it's improvement, even though it usually takes me several months to
> save up for it.

I'm in the same boat, only with Red Hat. I'll buy each upgrade when it
comes out to support the work they are doing. Don't, however, take that
to mean everyone has to behave like the two of us (and many more). We do
it because we want to, not because we have to. That's called freedom.

Paul Braman
aeon@tampabay.rr.com