[SLUG] New Burner

From: Maureen L. Thomas (elgato513@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 01:51:10 EDT

I just bought a Sony CRX160E CD-ReWritable Recorder. I had a zip 100mb
but it died so I upgraded to a burner. My question is this. I have two
harddrives, and a cdrom. Which will be a better set up. 1. Leave the
cdrom in and install the CDRW where the zip was or 2.take both the zip
and the cdrom out. Does the burner have to be primary or can it be
secondary? I have read through the users manual and it shows the dip
settings for primary and slave but does not say if it has to be a
primary or not. I really appreciate your help with this. Thanks,
Maureen