RE: [SLUG] A personal message to Diego

From: diego henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 16:05:37 EST

Buddy, your age doesn't show your wise ness. I just compared little
minds with little bodies. But, it was a comparison. Sometimes, we grow
up in the opposite way.

Thanks Diego.

PD: maybe, I should have change the bad word and wrote down "make
children". It sounds more formal and I would have probably avoided this
reactions.