RE: [SLUG] Mandrake 8.2

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 09:10:25 EDT

I'm not sure if it's shipped yet, or if it has I don't think it has
reached store shelves. At least I haven't seen boxed copies anywhere.
Unless you need the manual or other stuff I would sugguest downloading
it. If you don't have broadband, maybe you could get a friend to
download it. The total is 3 CDs so be warned :)

Craig Zeigler
Penguin Development
100 W. Venice Ave.
Venice, FL 34285