Re: [SLUG] CD-RW Drives and LINUX

From: Patrick \(at work\) (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 09:33:41 EDT

The Suse Distro of Linux has printed manuals that are rich in content that
are great to make notes in. There are similarities in between in and the
early version of the M$ Windows in the early years. These are much more
fined. I was were describe yourself 3+ years ago. Of all the distros I
messed around with (Red Hat, Mandrake, etc...), Suse was the easiest to
learn the basics.

Then again, that's my 2 cents.

Patrick