Re: [SLUG] Windowsless PCs at Wal*Mart

From: David R. Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 07:18:20 EDT

Good morning group. I'm going to give my company a shameless plug, because
CRB Technologies, Inc. can beat the Walmart price for a slightly different
unit. Delivered to your door we can do the following:

1.2Ghz Processor (AMD Duron)
20GB Western Digital Hard Drive
Floppy
CD-ROM
128GB RAM
4 USB Ports
266MHz Frontside Bus (Walmart bus is 100MHz)
Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers
Lycoris Linux

Price Including Tax & Shipping...$526.44

If you buy the Walmart System you'll pay the following:

$498.00 Base
$15.00 Shipping
$38.61 Tax
Total to your door...$551.61

Of course, we build to suit, so any of that I gave you can be
altered...this was just a comparison. If anyone is interested, please
contact me off-line as I don't want to break the club rules...I just like to
save you folks some money, and build our business at the same time.

David Meyer
President, CRB Technologies, Inc.
Brandon, FL