Re: [SLUG] Reviews of New Suse 8.0?

From: Carson Wilcox (carson_wilcox@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 11:41:11 EDT

Not a problem.
Actually the reason I love Mandrake is that I bought
Redhat, then bought a new laptop to find out that
Redhat didn't support the graphics chipset in the
laptop. I did some research and Mandrake did starting
with 8.2.
SuSE appeared to support it starting with 8.0, but was
a little ambiguous about it so I went with Mandrake.
I'm really not a fan of a particular distribution,
just of Linux in general.

Carson
--- Ronan Heffernan <ronan.heffernan@shawus.com>