RE: [SLUG] Lilo

From: diego henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 15:46:21 EST

Thanks for answering my question. First, I installed grub too. I mean, I
followed the procedures in the installation. In fact, I have installed
linux before many times. Apparently, It is not installing, I don't know
why. What I am going to do is I am going to use the bootdisk and then I
will run lilo.

Anyway, thanks for your explanation. It was really completed.

Thanks Diego