[SLUG] good deal on cpu and motherboard

From: Seth Hollen (Seth@hollen.org)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 21:22:58 EDT

I saw this at Anandtech forums and know how most of us have heard of or
bought from TWCO before so I thought Id post it.
Its a pretty good deal, not blazing hot, but a good deal.

TCWO.COM is offering an AnandTech Forums-only Hot Deal . A killer DDR
AthlonXP motherboard/CPU combo for $279.00!Purchased separately, the
parts cost $298.00, limited time special $279.00!
Bundle contains:

    * KT333 DDR Mainboard

    * AMD AthlonXP 2000+ OEM CPU

* ThermalTake Volcano 6cu+ 7k RPM Heatsink/fan unit.

As always with TCWO, you get your entire order shipped UPS Ground for
$6.95, toll free tech support, and friendly sales help. One year
warranty on all components.

Order today! Click
http://www.tcwo.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=2074 or call
1-800-941-2750 and mention you are with AnandTech!

--
Take care,

Seth seth@hollen.org 727-919-1598