[SLUG] My Grand daughter again

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 12:59:07 EDT

Iwas talking with my son an he told me that he had set up a computer in
the kids room (with Linux and Windows on it). My Grand daughter had
brought home some software from school to install on it (she is 9 years
old) and after she got it installed windows kept crashing on her. She
was pissed. So a couple of days later my son went in their room. She was
running Linux. He asked her what she was doing. She told him that she
was tired of Windows crashing on her so she was running the penguin.

Just thought I would share that with you. Or Grandson also likes Linux
(he is 6) but I think he just likes it because he can play pac man on it
using mame.