Re: [SLUG] Control, I need CONTROL

From: Jim Wildman (jim@rossberry.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 15:57:14 EDT

My wife and I watched from about 5 miles away as a county sized
substation blew up. Pretty blue flash. Of course, that, along with
the rest of the damage from the ice storm meant that we had no
electricity for 11 days, but it was fun.

Jim Wildman, CISSP jim@rossberry.com
614-404-1897 http://www.rossberry.com