[SLUG] SOT office---all files are supposed to work

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 01:23:02 EDT

 Just in case anyone can use this, a free download of an
office suite thats supposed to be compat with
MS--Linux--Staroffice etc, I havent tried it yet (gonna
install it later tonite )
http://www.sot.com/en/linux/soto/download.shtml

 "SOT Office 2002 is a free productivity suite for Windows
and Linux.

At SOT, we're committed to making sure that a free,
commercial-quality office suite is available to all Windows
and Linux users.

Partly based on OpenOffice.org, SOT Office 2002 is the only
office application you'll ever need. A full-featured,
high-quality software suite, SOT Office is fully compatible
with other major office applications. You can open and save
.doc, .xls and all your usual file formats with SOT Office,
so sharing documents with friends and colleagues is a
breeze."

                                             A J

--

No trees were cut down for the making of this mail. Many millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced