Re: [SLUG] St. Pete Meeting?

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 23:01:15 EDT

My girlfriend is a student there, and she'll be a student for the
next year (at least). That's our shoe-in for a room somewhere. If
you live near SPJC Gibbs Campus let's get together or something and
try to iron this stuff out. I live only across the bridge in
Treasure Island.

I'll send you my contact info off-list.

Mario