RE: [SLUG] Jobs/FAQs

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 11:31:04 EDT

I have taken the RH 133 course and my instructor who wrote part of the RH
certification exam said that if we don't know the RH133 course forwards and
backwards with out having to look something up and the same is for the next
course, we could never pass the exam.

I can say that at least with my knowledge of RH, you would almost have to
have plenty of hands on experience to pass their certification. I cannot
imagine anyone just studying for the exam and passing it. There is just too
much 'here sit down and show me' to do that.

Michael C. Rock