Re: [SLUG] A call to all SLUG members interested in "The School Project"

From: David Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 06:11:18 EDT

Great! We're going to be meeting this Saturday at my home in Valrico at
2:00PM to discuss the project and come up with a game plan on how to make
this all work. At that time I'll give you the proposal I have given the
school so you can see the scope of what we are talking about. If you can
make it, my address is:

3031 Ridge Vale Circle
Valrico, FL 33594
813-661-9321