[SLUG] apache forbidden error accessing virtual directory

From: Patrick Grantham \(at work\) (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 16:20:14 EDT

As near as I can tell I have set every option of my desired virtual to be
the same as another (via webmin - And I have verified the presence of the
additions of the posts made in this thread.) I set the file and folder
permissions with everyone read. Now I am getting the

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /music/ on this server.

What am I missing? Funny thing is that there is no entry in the
/var/log/httpd/error_log