[SLUG] (FWD) Linux client in Tampa needs local contacts.

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 23:40:45 EDT

Folks:

Here is a "brother" in need, and an excellent opportunity for a local
company who can supply this type of support. Reply to Mr. Allison off
list, please.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Mack Allison <mallison@linux-support.net> -----

From: Mack Allison <mallison@linux-support.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:25:47 -0500 (CDT)
To: <info@suncoastlug.org>
Subject: Linux client in Tampa needs local contacts.

I have been doing some work for a Doctor's office in Tampa that uses Linux
systems to drive thier insurance and recordkeeping software. I have come
to the conclusion that these folks really need someone who can come on
site to help them out, as thier systems are not even on the internet and
they are not particularly knowledgable regarding Linux.

I am writing this letter in the hopes that you guys can point me to a few
people in the Tampa area who can do on site support for these folks when
they need it. I am in North Alabama, so obviously I can't provide that
support economically.

If anyone in SLUG operates a local enterprise support or freelance support
business, these folks would be a decent potential client.

Thanks for your time,
Mack Allison
Linux Support Services, Inc.
Huntsville, Alabama