[SLUG] SIGSEGV error

From: William R Coulter (wreedc@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 21:12:24 EDT

I get an SIGSEGV error. What is that? I first got it when I went to use
the advance editor and it said that KWrite had an error with SIGSEGV. It
locked Linux. So, I had to reboot by physically turning off the computer.
I know that this causes problems because I didn't unmount anything. I read
in the list that you can use fsck to fix the drive, so, I did. I thought
that it was fixed. Now I get an error when I login under KDE. It says that
SIGSEGV has caused an error and kicks me off.

William