Re: [SLUG] windows emulators

From: Bill (bill@organic-earth.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 00:55:04 EDT

On Monday 27 May 2002 23:34, you wrote:
> Yup -
>
> I confirm your observation Ed, I used Word Perfect under HP-UX in the
> early 90's. Still using Wordstar 3.1 on my HP-200LX palmtop.
>
> w/r Bill

Wordstar 2000 Professional was, to my way of seeing things, the best
wordprocessor program ever made and certainly leaping bounds ahead of its
competition of the time. Although programs such as OpenOffice or MS-Word do
many more functions than WS2k did, those additional functions are not
actually wordprocessor functions.

Although I retired dos years ago, I kept my WS2k disks. If I could get
printer drivers for it, I would fire up a dos 3.3 machine and still be using
it.

--
 12:42am  up 97 days, 20:58,  5 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.10, 0.08

"I'm thinking of going back to Windows; in Linux, none of the viruses seem to work."

http://organic-earth.com Organic urban gardening. With photos.