Re: [SLUG] Mylex Accele RAID 352 Ultra 160 SCSI to PCI RAID Controller

From: Jan Mason (td376@mail.anonymizer.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 10:55:25 EDT

I have a Mylex BT-958. I have had it for 5 years now running 24x7. No
problems. I went with Mylex at the time because it was supported by the
Linux community. At the point in time Adabtec was not supporting Linux at
all and Mylex was. Red Hat and Debian both recognize the card during
installation. In the last few years Adabtec has been working with the Linux
community and their scsi cards are supported.

http://www.mylex.com
http://www.dandelion.com/Linux/DAC960.html

The Mylex raid cards are supported. See the aforementioned url.

--
Jan Mason
td376@mail.anonymizer.com